Our approach is benefits and ROI-driven and we remain vendor-neutral. We help you consider and understand how any content transformation and change program can improve your customer and employee experience before you start looking at, or investing in, technology solutions.
We deliver through three core ‘professional services’ offerings: consulting, training, and development, backed up by our long track record of recruitment expertise. Our consulting services operate within a Continuous Business Improvement framework that addresses and advises on wider operational aspects, including productivity, business efficiency, customer satisfaction, worker collaboration, and knowledge sharing and retention.
We help you fully understand the value proposition of implementing a content management (CM) or a CCM solution and we always focus on the potential benefits that can be achieved across five key categories: cost reduction, risk reduction, productivity improvement, value creation, and ROI.
Our approach allows us to help you every step of the journey and we can advise and assist your organisation in one – or many – important ways, including any or all of the following:
- Providing advice and expert guidance on all aspects of content creation and management, from single sourcing and content reuse to multi-channel, multi-format publishing.
- Performing content analysis and audit, including: current state analysis and needs assessment; identifying content re-use opportunities; identifying ecosystem and stakeholder requirements; and identifying cost saving opportunities.
- Analysing, auditing, and mapping existing processes: from information development and collaboration to content management and assembly; and from publishing and delivery to content security and lifecycle management.
- Helping define and build your content strategy and business case, including; business analysis; identifying CSFs, required benefits and likely ROI; and identifying the skills, resources and investment needed. We can also help directly in finding and recruiting the right people to support you.
- Advising and assisting with methodologies, tools, and technology selection, including: information architecture design; evaluating best of breed CCM and build/delivery toolchain solutions; and translation management solutions.
- Assisting with program and change management, as well as with communications management and stakeholder management, including: defining a communications plan and a benefits realisation management plan; defining KPIs and tracking metrics; and instituting effective ROI and benefits measurement.